Frequently asked questions
- My child is 7 years old and never skied, which group should they join?
- My child is 12 years old and never skied, which group should they join?
- How should I dress my child for skiing lessons? Is the equipment provided?
- Do I need to buy a lift pass to join ski lessons?
Your need to put your lift pass in the left pocket of your jacket to ease the passage through the controls of each ski lift.
Lessons within the Club Piou Piou don't require a ski lift pass.
- Do I need to print the receipt or lessons' card?
- Where should I leave my child for their lessons?
The Club Pioupiou an the Club Goomie rider are located in front of the esf on the pistes. You can access it on foot by following the path leading to the crèche. Access road cleared of snow.
Private lessons, begin and end at the start of the Garibeuil pistes, right in front of the esf.
Children group lessons, begin at the top of the Garibeuil, you can access it whether by skis, by car by following the Garibeuil road, or by foot by buying a pedestrian pass for the moving walkway at the ski lift ticket office.
Adult Snowboarding lessons begin at the bottom of the Garibeuil for beginners and at the top of the Garibeuil from the classes 1 levels onward. They end at the bottom of the Garibeuil.
Children group lessons end at the bottom of the Garibeuil, in an enclosed space provided for this purpose.
- Can I cancel my lessons and get a refund?
- From which level does my child need ski poles?